Our Practice Participation Group was setup in November 2011. Mrs Toni Cooper is our Practice Representative and Mrs Sue Kenyon is our Chairperson.
We welcome new members and encourage participation from our valued patients.
If you would like to participate please contact Mrs Toni Cooper (Practice Manager) via our reception.
Sevenbrooks Medical Centre participation group will:
- Act as a planning tool to be consulted on service development and provision
- Provide feedback on patient’s needs, concerns and interests.
- Assist the practice by helping to arrange voluntary groups/support within the community.
- Feedback information about the community, in general, which may affect healthcare.
- Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care
- Encourage activities within the practice and promote preventative medicine initiatives.
- Strive to influence the provision of secondary health care and social care locally
- Give feedback to NHS trusts on consultations
- Explore possible avenues of fund raising for medical equipment or other facilities to improve the practice and also for raising funds to assist charities as selected by the Patient Participation Group.
- Liaise with other Participation Groups to achieve a cross fertilisation of ideas